TRUE NORTH SMALL GROUPS
SMALL GROUPS MEET WEEKLY ON WEDNESDAYS AT 6:30PM
1. Read Romans 12:1 and Ephesians 2:1-3. How should thinking specifically about God’s mercy toward you inspire and motivate greater acts of sacrificial service for God and others?
2. Read Romans 12:2 and 2 Corinthians 3:18. How can Christians train their minds to think more biblically? Pick one that you’re not already doing currently, and commit to trying it out this week.
3. What are some excuses people employ for not serving and why are they ultimately not good reasons to serve? What are some ways you can encourage someone like this to engage in service to God?
4. Read Romans 12:3-5. How does God think about our service to the church and why is it dangerous and debilitating to the body when anyone chooses not to serve?
5. Read James 4:6. Why is humility so important in our service and how can pride derail someone’s effectiveness in their service?
6. Are you currently serving the church somewhere? If so, what are some ways you can grow in your service? If not, time to brainstorm: If you could choose anywhere to serve at Compass, what would you choose and why? Challenge: Put in an application to serve in that ministry this week.
7. Who’s your ONE? How is that going? What have you found most challenging in inviting people to church with you? How can you overcome these challenges?
8. Spend 5 minutes praying for the Missionaries of the Month (Wallers in London).
TRUE NORTH UNITED
TRUE NORTH UNITEDS HAPPEN ON SOME WEDNESDAYS AT 6:30PM
Campus pizza lunches will be held on the school campuses the same days as our True North United events.