- This event has passed.
Outdoor Weekend Services
August 1 @ 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:15 pm on Saturday, repeating until October 3, 2020
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, repeating until October 3, 2020
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until October 3, 2020
Weekend Services in the Compass Bible Church Courtyard
We are excited to gather together for in-person weekend services on the Compass Bible Church campus starting June 27-28! In adherence to statewide COVID-19 guidelines, all three services will take place outside in our Compass Courtyard allowing us to maintain a safer and more spacious environment to gather.
We understand that everyone is responding to COVID-19 differently, and we want to acknowledge that it is perfectly fine if you are more comfortable engaging with our services online. We will live-stream church services on our various digital platforms Saturday and Sunday.
However you decide to engage with our services — whether in person or online — we are happy you’ll be joining us for worship and a teaching from God’s word at Compass Bible Church!
Service Times: Saturday at 7:15 p.m. & Sunday at 8 & 10 a.m.
Location: Compass Courtyard (between the 120, 140 and 150 buildings of our campus)
Things To Know:
- We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the California state guidelines.
- Please have your family abide by CDC guidelines while on campus.
- Kids Ministry is not available.
- We encourage you to wear a mask before and after the service.
- Restrooms will be available only for pressing needs.
- We will provide seating; no need to bring chairs.
- We will not be providing snacks or coffee.
- Water bottles will be available upon request.
- Compass Books will be open with limited customer capacity.
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the past two weeks.
- Notify the church if after you have been on campus you get sick.
- We will not be distributing printed bulletins or sermon notes. Access notes and our worship lyrics at the links above.