TRUE NORTH SMALL GROUPS
SMALL GROUPS MEET WEEKLY ON WEDNESDAYS AT 6:30PM
- Read Eph. 4:29 and Proverbs 13:3. How can guarding your words preserve your life? How does listening complement the preservation of your life?
- Read 1 Peter 1:14-16. Dan said, “If it’s in the Bible, it’s do-able.” In what areas have you failed to believe this, and how will you re-commit to fighting sin and growing in holiness?
- Read 1 Cor. 13:1-3. Why is love so central to the Christian message such that its absence means you’re “nothing”? How is love related to “going big” for God? Read 1 Cor 13:4-13. How will you practice showing love this week?
- Read Hebrews 11:1. How is biblical faith different than worldly faith? How do you need to “guard your faith”?
- Read 1 Cor. 6:18-20. How have you been doing guarding your eyes and imagination? What safety do you have in place to ensure that you are not ensnared by lust? “Nothing good happens after 10pm”. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- Pray for missionaries of the month: Wallers (London)
- Pray for Adam and Dana and the on going work at Grace Life London in Evangelism. Many souls in London would be saved.
- Pray for Adam’s teaching in the church. God would use him to exposit the word with care and life-changing truth.
- Pray for unity in purpose among the leaders of Grace Life London.
- Pray for Dana’s work in children’s ministry of the church. Instructing the children of Grace Life in the word of God.
TRUE NORTH UNITED
TRUE NORTH UNITEDS HAPPEN ON SOME WEDNESDAYS AT 6:30PM. OUR NEXT ONE IS APRIL 18TH IN 120 WEST!
Campus pizza lunches will be held on the school campuses the same days as our True North United events.