We are back at TNN this Wednesday!
Sermon in 100 Words:
Louis Azuma, one of our Narrow leaders preached on Sunday from Colossians 4:2-4. In this passage, Paul asks for prayer, and gives three ways they should be praying: persistently, watchfully, and with thanksgiving. Paul knew he needed prayer, and he knew that Christians need to pray. Prayer is our lifeline to God, and if we don’t pray, we will be weak and helpless because we are cutting ourselves off from Him. In addition, people who advance the Gospel need our prayers as well because we have an enemy who is always fighting against God’s plan. Continual, vigilant, and grateful prayer is essential to the Christian life.
Sermon Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NTsvTmzNtM&t=4s
- Read Matthew 6:9-13. Jesus models how we should pray. How does God want us to pray? What kinds of things should we be praying about?
- Read Psalm 127:1-2. Why is it important for us to pray about everything we do? What are some things you do without praying? How can we remember to pray in everything we do?
- Read 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2. Paul asks the Thessalonians to pray for him and his companions. What does Paul ask for prayer for? Why do we need to pray for people who advance the Gospel? Make a list of people or groups who advance the Gospel that you can pray for this week.
- Chipotle Burritos (chicken or steak)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup (Gluten Free)
- Chips & Guac
Coming Up Next:
December 4 – TNN
December 6-8 – Train Winter Retreat
December 7 – No Saturday Service (Train Retreat)
December 11 – TNN
December 14 – No Saturday Service (Kids Musical)
December 18 – TNN
December 20 – Cozy Christmas Party
Pastor John – 12/2/19