SMALL GROUPS MEET WEEKLY ON TUESDAYS WITH DINNER & TEACHING AT 6PM
Small Group Application Questions
January 20, 2021
Getting To Know You Questions:
- If your small group competed in America Ninja Warrior, who would be the winner?
- If your small group could rule any country in the world, what country would that be? Who would be the lifetime ruler in your small group? Who would be the one to overthrow that person?
1. Read Deuteronomy 28:45-52 & Daniel 1:1-7. How should these passages of God fulfilling His promises encourage you as different government administrations take office?
2. Read Psalm 119:106 & Daniel 1:8. How do need to resolve to live for Christ in this current culture?
3. Read Proverbs 16:7 & Daniel 1:8-16. In what ways have you experienced how the Christian lifestyle does not comply with the people around you? Thinking about these passages, how do you need to respond differently the next time?
4. Read 1 Kings 4:29-31 & Daniel 1:17-20. If ‘success’ is supposed to bring glory to God, how do you need to change your motivations (for school, sports, music, etc.)? How can you as a group keep each other accountable this week?
5. Read 2 Chronicles 36:22-23 & Daniel 1:21. How does Daniel’s 75 years of faithful service to God in a Godless nation help you be faithful today?