Reports to: Finance Director
Compass Bible Church is looking for a full-time controller to work in the finance department. The candidate should have experience with non-profit church accounting principles, cash receipts and disbursements, payroll, general ledger accounting, budgeting, Microsoft Excel, Word and QuickBooks. CPA preferred but not required. We are looking for a team-oriented person that can work well with all of our ministries and staff and eager to be a highly committed participant at Compass. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. Please direct all inquiries to Rick Talcott.
Reports to: Communications Director
We are looking for an artist capable of developing graphic layouts, branding, and multimedia elements. Design responsibilities include conceptualization and design of series art, branding, apparel, posters, booklets, and other print or digital work.
Ideal candidates will have experience, knowledge, and skill sets in the following areas:
GENERAL DESIGN SKILLS:
- Proficient in Adobe applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to conceptualize and develop projects for web/print layouts.
- Intermediate to advanced Photoshop knowledge and skills to complete digital illustrations from multiple images/sources.
- Ability to work a project through phases from concept, to rough layouts, to final layouts.
- Knowledge of prepress formats and specifications to properly prepare press-ready art layout for submission to vendors.
- Knowledge of web/app formats and specifications to properly save artwork for use in web.
- Must be a Christian who exhibits a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by a life of obedience and example.
- Deep devotion to God and love for His Word
- Highly relational aptitude
- Disciplined (works efficiently)
- Humble, Teachable Attitude
- Collaborative, Innovative and Creative
- Committed to the Vision, Mission and Values of our church
- Relevant education degree/experience (graphic design, illustration design, multimedia design or related degree)
- Portfolio (PDF or website link) of art and design examples
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet tight deadlines
Current portfolios are required to determine qualified candidates. To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio to Linda Kavadoy.