Compass Bible Church is looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team in producing digital and print media that that supports our church’s mission to reach, teach and train disciples for Christ in South Orange County.
As a graphic designer at Compass, you will have the unique opportunity of creating engaging content that highlights the many events ministries of our church and Bible institute while contributing to a Communications Department that utilizes a wide range of digital technologies to reach others with the gospel message.
- Create graphic media for all Compass Bible Church and Compass Bible Institute digital and print projects
- Responsible for taking graphic design projects from concept through production
- Organize and maintain Cloud-based creative sharing systems
- Maintain both asset library and print file version of product in a sharable manner, accessible by department
- Work closely with Communications Director to deliver high quality projects to ministry leaders by requested due dates
- Coordinate and create on-campus, stage and event-based design work
- Maintain quality control of all digital and print media
- Develop new ways to reach the community through digital and print advertising
- Work to create print media content that adheres to lay-out print/work room specifications per ministry
- Support Tech team with graphic requests for in-event display as assigned
- Assist various departments in creating PowerPoint/Keynote presentation decks as requested
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Experience in graphics concept ideation, design strategy, and execution
- Strong design fundamentals; solid typography, composition, and great attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, including InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Ability to mock-up ideas for evaluation and verification (including physical mock-ups)
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work under time pressure deadlines
- Passion for visual design and learning new methods of designing digital experiences
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate plans and solutions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Part-Time Facilities Help
Part time Facilities workers needed. No prior experience required. Good pay and a great working environment. Although not required, at this time we would prefer those who are available to work week days some time between 8am-4:30pm. This would include those out of high school or those who are home schooled with flexible hours.
Serve in the Facilities Ministry while earning money at the same time.
If interested, please contact [email protected]