Welcome to Compass KIDS!
OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN KIDS MINISTRY
KIDS Ministry is the Bible teaching ministry of Compass Bible Church. Every age, starting with infants through sixth grade is instructed in God’s Word through Bible lessons, music, memory verses and meaningful activities. There is no childcare in KIDS Ministry offered, at any time. Every time children are on campus, they are learning about God and his Word while building friendships and learning about the important role of the church in their lives. There are opportunities to be part of this vital ministry almost every day or night of the week. Join us!
- AWANA – Thursday nights leading small groups, administrative assistance & helping with games.
- WEEKEND CLASSES -Infants – 6th grade teachers, assistants, and small group leader positions.
- SPECIALS NEEDS – Assisting with our Buddy Up (mainstream classes) and Compass Friends (specialized classroom) ministries.
- EDGE YOUTH GROUP – Friday nights our 5th & 6th graders meet up for fellowship, teaching & small groups – we are always looking for great small group leaders!
- COMPASS KIDS MUSIC – The KIDS music team is an exciting opportunity to use music as a tool for teaching kids about God and modeling true worship.
- KIDS BIBLE CLUB -Weekday opportunities to teach the Bible to preschool age children throughout the week, Tuesday–Friday. Morning and evening times available.
APPLY TO SERVE
If you are interested in serving in any capacity in our Compass KIDS Ministry, please click on each of the following documents and read before completing the application listed on the buttons below.
- CBC Doctrinal Statement
- CBC Purpose and Values
- KIDS Ministry Mission Statement
- KIDS Ministry Operating Principles
- Youth Assistant Job Description (Student Volunteers only)
Once you have filled out the applications below, you can then print the completed application and either drop it off at the church office or mail to us at:
Compass Bible Church
Attn: Debbie Schreiner
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656